- Allow your Amazon box to install apps from unknown sources. If you have the new Fire Stick interface, this is found in Settings > Device > Developer Options. If you have the old interface, this is found through Settings > System > Developer options.
- Launch the Amazon Appstore
- Search for the app Downloader
- Install Downloader onto your device.
- Launch the Downloader App
- Click Yes when the warning message pops up.
- Go back to the Home screen of the Downloader app.
- Click on the http:// address bar and enter in the following URL: http://kodi.tv/download
- Click Go.
- Scroll down the Kodi website that opens up and click Android.
- Scroll down and click on ARMV7A (32 bit).
- Wait for your version of Kodi to finish downloading.
- Scroll down and click Install to install Kodi on Fire Stick.
A4 Card – £4 A4 Paper – £2
A3 Card – £6 A3 Paper – £4
Plus Postage of £2.99